Saturday, January 30, 2010

Belly Update

Here's the latest stomach size, with Gizmo in the background of course.

And I thought you guys would appreciate this statement that I found in a textbook I'm reading about the South called Southern Culture. This is a textbook, remember:
"For many Southerners, the home-cooked version (and the restaurant version) of 'country cooking' is still a regular part of their diets. However tasty Southern cuisine is, we know today this diet is not particularly healthy, and we know it is not a good diet for people who are sedentary as most Southerners now are. As a result, many Southerners are now, well, fat and are prone to suffer from diseases related to being overweight and eating the wrong foods."

Wow! Really?! Thanks for calling Southerners "fat" and continuing a regional stereotype through a textbook! After I read this section, I got hungry and had some Cracker Barrel last night. Delicious!

3 comments:

Tom said...

Just barely bigger than mine...without the hair!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Mike said...

woah a pot-belly! you'll have to keep some of those pictures to show little Mike.