Lina decided to climb her way into the bag, I just picked it up.
Monday, November 1, 2010
To NC & beyond
This weekend, Mom/Dad & I drove 9 hours round trip to Morgantown, NC (near Asheville) to view properties.
This view is looking at Clingmans Dome & Great Smokey Nat'l Park in NC - highest point east of the Mississippi (got a bit o' history lesson along with the property viewing)!
This is the view looking the other way from the property we viewed. Pretty good minus a few hideable high-tension wires.

Lina decided to climb her way into the bag, I just picked it up.
Lina decided to climb her way into the bag, I just picked it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Buy that property, and I'll come visit!!
Now that she's in the bag - tie the bag and hang it on a door knob. It's really funny watching gizmo escape that one.
Post a Comment