Tuesday, December 7, 2010

North Carolina

At the North Point Black Tie / White Christmas Party on Sunday! Great time, here are some pictures


A self-portrait dress-up photo booth. Sure to be a crowd pleaser. and they had a projector showing the whole room the current picture.

Jumping in front of someone elses picture



Headed up again this past weekend to NC to check out what sort of property is available, and what a great time! I found my dream house that I won't be living in, but it gives me something to work towards.
Mom's property showing the lake



I want to live here thiiiiiiiiiis much!

2 comments:

Julie Pond said...

What great pictures! The dance looks so fun (and your tie is awesome!). Buckhead sure knows how to throw a good time. The property looks really nice too. I wish I were closer so that I could travel up there with you guys. Maybe this summer?

Tom said...

Cool Mike. Thanks for the pics. I had a great time. Can't wait to show Julie and JD the area.