Thursday, January 3, 2013

Julie is off to Boston to interview.  Mike's last week as a bachelor is here.  Mom is interviewing soon.  What does God have in mind for 2013?

Regardless of what happens I know we will continue to be close.

Sometimes it's a struggle to let go of the past because of the fond memories I have.  Everywhere I go I see ghosts of who we were.  And I have pictures and videos to prove it!

I'm looking forward to making more memories - to being with mom and watching our family grow.

Thanks for who you are and for remembering.  I love you all deeply.

` Dad


2 comments:

Julie Pond said...

Thanks, Dad. Now that I have a child of my own, I understand more than ever how hard it is to watch someone grow away from you and how desperately you love your children. I can't imagine Michael growing up and moving away from me now. But I like your optimisim that our lives will continue to be close and loving and that we have so many new memories to create. I love you too.

Mike said...

Thanks Dad, means a lot and I'm so thankful for our family and always being there for each other. I love you guys.