Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lake Lure Family 2011

What an awesome family trip. From swimming, to beautiful mountain view, to white water rafting, horseback riding, hiking, and just some good old family time, I truly enjoyed everyone's company on this trip. And needless to say, it went by waaaay too fast. Here are some of my snaps:


Julie the patriot

The new family





Dad getting into his bongo mode - see video below


Mom at her most content












The bongo brigade



Dad and I caught in a monsoon












Dad remembering his hippie days




Beautiful mountainscape

2 comments:

Julie Pond said...

Why do I look fat in all your pictures? Is that how I look to you? :) I love the pic of you and Mom in the cabin, and I'm sooooooo glad you got a video of Dad dancing to the drums. I want copies of your pictures (and videos) too! Send them my way.

Mike said...

no you don't look fat! The looking up shot just looks jolly, like anyone would from there, and I think you were munching some cheetos on the boat. I'll definitely send you my pictures too. We'll be sure to pull that video of Dad out sometime in the future!