Monday, October 3, 2011

My memory verse

I forget where this is but I memorized it a long time ago and regularly recite it as I fall asleep at night:

"Be anxious for nothing. In everything by prayer and petition, and with thanksgiving, make your requests to God. And the peace of God which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."


Ongoing peace of mind is all I ever want.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Philippians 4:6. Great verse, thanks for sharing. A great way we can pray for you.

Julie Pond said...

I'm stealing that verse. We've been memorizing verses for our Bible study, and that's going to be my next one.

This week, my memory verse is Exodus 23:19
"Bring the best of the firstfruits of your soil to the House of the Lord Your God."
Not just our firstfruits, but the best of them.